I hadn’t planned on going with another modular-synth-driven-by-a-bass line today for 100 days of bass, but I got a screwy drum sound when I was setting up and just decided to go with it.
Almost didn’t get this bass line in because my recording stuff was being all tweaky. Teaches me to upgrade the UAD device!
Today’s 100 days of bass entry features the band I’m in: Made by Robots. It’s a practice session so thanks to the band for letting me use this today.
Today’s 100 Days of Bass entry features a modular synth patch I cooked up yesterday. I’m calling it “electricaliope.” It uses a bunch of wires to connect a resonant filter called Sisters, through a Euclidean rhythm generator to control how the resonances work, plus some attenuverters to change the pitches at which the filters resonate. For those of you that aren’t nerds, there’s a bunch of wires and the bloop bleep part plays itself.
Groovin’ on through today’s entry for 100 Days of Bass
For today’s 100 Days of Bass project home page entry, I’ve got some parallel mixing of the bass tone with some modular synth stuff
Continuing the dance beat on 100 days of bass. This time with bass-guitar-driven modular synth.
I’m in a dance thing it seems. Probably a few more of these left for 100 days of bass.
Exploring the edges of dance for today’s 100 Days of Bass entry.