This is a list of things that, once the Covid-19 thing is handled, are probably never going back. In no particular order.
- Buying toilet paper or other paper goods in a physical store.
- In-person house closings.
- Offices full of people who could work for home / viewing working from home as a perk.
- Non-essential work travel involving airline flights.
- Open-floor office plans.
- Schools/universities that are focused on a physical location.
- Department stores.
- Something you suggest in the comments below or bring to my attention on Twitter.