This is a free webinar. I was going to train the apprenti either way and it’s no skin off my back to just turn on GoToWebinar.
- Monday April 18
- 5:30pm Eastern Time (don’t get the time wrong Hector!)
- Register online–there are a limited number of seats and this is going to be popular.
If you’re in Burlington, VT and want to attend this live at Thoughtfaucet HQ drop me an email. I’d like to leave as many slots open on the webinar for others as possible.
Topics for Thoughtfaucet Apprentice Lab Free WordPress Webinar
We’ll be starting from a completely blank website URL with nothing on it and one hour later we’ll have a simple, functional website and know how to use it to accomplish business goals.
Learn the basics of how to use WordPress:
- Useful things to think about before you start.
- Absolutely important plugins
- Hey what’s a plugin again?
Plus important stuff like:
- Making posts
- Making pages
- Adding pictures and video and ….
- Other stuff because you can ask questions in a live webinar. 🙂
Along the way I likely find it impossible to resist talking about:
- Web analytics
- Social media
So register for this free WordPress webinar. Seating is limited and will likely fill up completely for this topic–register early.
Also, if you want to be notified of future online events, get on the list. 🙂