My friend Eric Bryn, VP of Innovation at Baird & Warner, wanted to pick my brain on social strategy, tactics and all of that goodness. We decided we might as well record the conversation and let others in on it too.
This is the resulting webinar.
Some of the things covered in this webinar:
- How focused should we be on the multitude of social tools out there?
- What are the elements of strategy?
- What’s a “Listening Strategy?”
- How do strategy, tactics and planning relate to the situation I’m trying to resolve?
- What’s the customer decision journey?
- How do I start thinking about applying metrics to all of this?
It’s an hour long. It isn’t just slide after slide–mostly a mindmap and a little doodling by Gahlord.
Make coffee or popcorn and get ready to start thinking beyond pushing buttons on software.